Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Mandarins Tea Room 1st Grade Jin Jun Mai

MTR 1st Grade Jin Jun Mai
This tea came as a sample, included with my last order from The Mandarins Tea Room, which is now joining forces with The Tea Gallery. That partnership honestly has me wishing I was still close enough to NYC to visit somewhat easily.


I honestly am not sure if my nose is just broken, or somehow when brewing this tea granny/grandpa style it just seems to have a rather reduced scent. The dry leaves smelled amazing, and the tea while its aroma is not over whelming is a gentle comforting aroma, of chocolate and freshly baked bread. Its taste is equally reassuring and very comforting. I have a hard time describing this tea in any other fashion than comforting.



No comments:

Bottom Banner