Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Just what I needed

Private Collection 102K Da Yu Ling

Alright August is almost over, and I have never been happier to say that.  Before I get too far, I would like to congratulate my brother and his new bride on their wonderful wedding, I can not imagine how tired you two are, but I am exhausted from just being the best man during the wedding week maddness.   So once I finally got home today I decided to have a great tea to celebrate.

Origin Tea Private collection 102K Da Yu Ling.  What a great tea, just what I needed in so many ways, a massive dose of energy, yet a relaxing effect.  Honestly I think I just needed time to myself, to listen to good music, and breath deeply.  After this whole month I really think I need to look into meditating again, holy smokes.

Private Collection 102K Da Yu Ling (1)

That is the first infusion above.  Incredible tea, might just crack my top 5 teas of all time, and yes all those leaves are sticking out of the pot a good inch or so after just the first infusion.  I know there is a method for brewing Gyokuro jokingly referred to as drip tea, I think that is honestly how I am brewing this Da Yu Ling and loving it.  Now somewhere past infusion number 8, there is no pour when I pour, only a stream of drips for a few minutes until even those stop. Though it is still going very strong with no sign of stopping in sight.

I hope to be back to updating more often now.  Congratulations Erik and Jackie, enjoy your honeymoon!

No comments:

Bottom Banner