Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Behind the tea scenes

You maybe a tea drinker if


Lately I've felt my pictures have been almost a bit too scripted, so when I was looking through shots I have taken I stumbled upon this one and realized -- this is my normal tea "set up," or rather lack there of.  The photos are almost too scripted, and I honestly feel a lot of tea bloggers are the same way though I am only admitting to my own faults here.  I mean table littered with pitcher of filtered water, random tea canisters, and quite a bit of teaware waiting to be put away, and maybe given a final cleaning before being put away.

So I am showing a bit of a behind the scenes shot here, hopefully to make everyone appreciate to drink good tea, you do not need to have an immaculate brewing area, with everything neat, orderly, and organized as though you have a photo shoot any second.  For the most part my table is full of a hodgepodge of my random teaware that has been used lately, and mostly only fully put away when the weekend comes and I finally feel like I have a little bit more time to engage in tidying up my place.

I actually dare a few other bloggers to take more candid shots of their tea areas when they normally would not even consider taking a photo. So what other bloggers/ or tea drinkers have the guts to show their normal tea area, and not the one that they show in photos.

No comments:

Bottom Banner