Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Tea Eye Candy!

Sencha Mix on a Snowy Saturday (1)

Honestly, I am trying to get back on a somewhat regular posting schedule, but having been sick for the past few days, and realizing I probably can't write anything new and original about drinking tea while sick, I have decided to just share some eye candy I have not posted yet to this blog.

MTR 2011 Three Stamp Shui Xian (2)


Below is a Youtube video I posted in which I did not speak, though you can hear some sounds of me brewing off camera, while I filmed the blooming process of a blooming tea. I apologize for the near complete lack of action from minutes 2-6, but I lack editing software.  (If any of my viewers knows of some affordable video editing software I would love to know!)


Keep on enjoying tea, I finally am stocked on Asamushi Sencha again, and quickly working on bringing down my supplies of Gyokuro.  Also Matcha Monday will start on the 13th!  Besides that I am fighting the good fight of cylcing through my collection.

No comments:

Bottom Banner