Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Friday, January 16, 2015

New Video Describing Balhyocha!

So lately I have been doing a lot of personal searching, and personal development and goal setting. One thing that didn't sit right was how far I drifted away from tea, and while the past few months it has been getting a foothold in my life again, I did not want the blog or the videos to go.  I never quite announced this outside the group that challenged me to set these goals, however Tea was a central part of those goals.  Part returning to things that keep me balanced, and part returning to things that bring me joy.  As such, and I hope my blog readers can help keep me accountable.  I am setting out to produce at least 1 video each month, and 1 unrelated blog post each month.  (So look for a minimum of two posts a month from me throughout 2015!)


Happy New Year!


No comments:

Bottom Banner