Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its Here Kagoshima Sae Midori Shincha

This Shincha is from O-Cha. It was the first one released by them this year, and I had made a preorder prior of ones I knew I wanted to have, but upon hearing this was to be the first released, I quickly pre-ordered some, and it came out and got to my door rather quickly.

Sae Midori Shincha

I am actually amazed at how vibrant the dry leaf smells. I know its been awhile since I have had Sencha, but I do not think I ever remembered the leaves having this much of an aroma.


From the first sniff I know its the aroma I have been missing since I finished the last of my sencha. All I can say is it is beautiful, and I can see how this is the most welcome thing after a long winter. Its very essence goes to my core and warms from the inside, it is decidedly fresh, but yet somehow soup like. The soup effect is incredibly comforting, while the freshness invigorating. It surely is wonderful.

Sae Midori Shincha Color

2 comments:

Brett said...

man, it looks delicious. great photo too... I almost tried to drink it but I bumped my head on the monitor.

Unknown said...

Brett, Thank you!

I hope you are having luck recruiting people for your Puerh Appreciation club.

Adam

Bottom Banner