Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Out of the Tea Zone

Well I have been in my place a week, and I have really only had stuff in some semblance of an order long enough to only have tea a few times this past week.  I am not sure which of these are messing with my tea drinking it could be all or just some proper subset, but between the new schedule, new location,  change in tea routine (in a video I hope to do sometime soon you will see I am on a new table, and in part my entire tea routine seems to be messed up from what it was), or something I haven't quite put my finger on yet.

Needless to say I have felt incredibly out of the tea zone, but at the same time I seem to be enjoying my tea sessions far far more. I do not know if it has just been some special teas ( possible given that this is part of an Aged Baozhong tasting a tea friend put together), but when I do get to have tea it almost seems to have regained a lot of its magic that had seem to be fading while I was in grad school.

I think the thing that is going to disappoint me the most is tea in the office seems almost completely out of the question.  Besides what I can make from the water cooler with the hot water spigot (which is woefully inadequate for a black tea, teabag but might do decently with Japanese greens).  I think an adventure next week would be to take on of my Kyusu's to work and start brewing up some Sencha... wait, that needs me to have Sencha.  I guess that will be put on hold for the time being.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to incorporate tea into the office?

No comments:

Bottom Banner