Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Sip Tip Moves to Lansing!

Michigan Capitol building

Assuming the background check and what not passes, I will walk past this site multiple times a day, on my way in and out of where I will be working.  This is because I got offered a job working in Lansing Michigan, and I hope to move up there rather soon, as they want me to start as soon as possible. All that being said posts might be fewer and farther apart for  a bit until I get situated.

If there are any tea drinkers that read my blog in the Lansing area, I am more than willing to get together for a few meet ups and possibly into starting  a "tea club."  But for the next few days I am finishing things up in Kalamazoo along with an anagama Kiln firing for a Ceramics class at the Kalamazoo Institute of Art.

Kalamazoo institute of arts Anagama kiln

In fact my first shift starts at midnight and goes to 6 am.  It is going to be a long night, but I hope I get some beautiful pieces out of it.

Kalamazoo institute of arts Anagama kiln

No comments:

Bottom Banner