Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Warming up with some Aged Sheng Puerh

First I needed to warm up from a bit over 6 mile, hour long run in the ever falling snow.  While it was an incredibly fun and miserable run at the same time, there is just something impressive about the glaciers that were forming on my eyebrows by the end of the run.  [See photo below for amusement.]


ice running

Now hoping to film a tea video again, and having a peaceful Saturday to get it done, after getting back, and nibbling on some food, I put the kettle on and set out to film a video.  While it may not be a great tea video, though tea is the subject, I did capture post run stupidity in full effect.   I swear I am normally better put together than this, while I have never been a great off the cuff speaker, this video is especially atrocious.  So watch the tea, and laugh all you would like at the jumbled up words and dialogue :).

Enjoy:

No comments:

Bottom Banner