Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Construction Zone!

Pardon my dust, but I decided to bite the bullet and get a custom domain name for this blog, so hopefully in the next few days you can go to www.thesiptip.com and see this blog. That being said some things may take a while to go into effect, and I will be forwarding people going to thesiptip.blogspot.com to the custom domain. So I apologize in advance and retroactively if in the next week or so you try to view my blog and you get a filler page!

Either way, I learned some settings with DNS take a day to go into effect so I will try pushing it forward tomorrow again and hope it works that time!

1 comment:

Alex Zorach said...

Congrats! You will probably become a little more legit as a result of this! I own way too many domains and have too many blogs so it's doubtful I'll ever buy a domain for any of my blogs.

Plus, I kind of like drawing attention to where the blog is hosted, for some strange reason. I know it's a tad unprofessional, but I feel like each blogging platform has its own strengths, weaknesses, and purposes...and I've chosen to put totally different material on the blogs hosted with different platforms...and I don't mind putting that out there in the open!

Bottom Banner