Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

2009 Nannou Old Plantation Revisit

So I am really confused in terms of Puerh, I do not drink it as often as I feel I should (common with most teas), but at the same time puerh even though much more expensive now than I hear it was many years ago still offers some of the best deals on a gram per gram basis (at least for young sheng puerh).

White Flower on Corfu

But what really inspired this post is I hope The Essence of Tea (formally Nadacha) will soon be posting their 2010 cakes, which I personally can not really wait to try some. As his cakes are coming out soon, it also means that it has been roughly a year since I last reviewed this.

So Lets head to that post for the new comments.

No comments:

Bottom Banner