Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Elation!

94 Menghai 8582

I do not usually write personal posts, but I felt the need to share this and I will try and relate it back to tea. I got accepted to Graduate school today, something I have been hoping for for quite some time, I will hopefully be working towards a Doctorate in Mathematics. So to celebrate I am having a the 1994 8582 from Hou De. Its a bit rougher than I remember, but I think aged puerh if it has the slightest hint of wet storage it is a hit to the senses unless you are used to it.

3 comments:

五行雲子 said...

Congratulations on taking one step further towards your goal. I'm some way off finishing my degree still and even further from setting up my own practice. Just gonna take it step by step and have a few drinks along the way.

Cheers!

Hobbes said...

Excellent news!

Do you have an idea what your research topic will be?

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Unknown said...

Hobbes,

Like you said in a comment to me on your blog. The American system is different, first I need to basically earn my Masters degree, then I choose a topic and work through the research to earn my Ph'D.

Adam.

Bottom Banner