Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Andao Tea Wuyi Big Red Robe.

Andao Da Hong Pao

Some of you may know that I did review this tea last August. As I state in the post the tea then was not my favorite, but I did eventually figure out how to brew it, and thankfully I still have not forgotten. This is a brand new bag, but as Andao does not label some teas with production years it is rather hard to know, if what I had in August was the same year or production run as this tea.

Wuyi in my mind is best brewed with a completely attentive mind. Brew this tea with an attentive mind and it will be good to you, great mouth feel, great aroma, only the flavor is slightly lacking. It is rather plain and not that strong. But everything else was great.




Andao Da Hong Pao color

A reunion of sorts,
A reflection off a teapot,
Life comes forth.
--Adam Yusko

No comments:

Bottom Banner