Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Things Expected, short and long term.

A stuck drip of tea

First of I apologize about the lack of posts, I actually have not written anything for this blog in quite some time, and the only reason it hasn't seemed like that long is I actually was quite productive and had several posts lined up ahead of time.

But Finals exams are as always rather trying. But now that they are basically over and that leaves much more time for tea.

So things to look forward to:

  • A continuation of me working through all my young puerhs to do series of comparisons.
  • Many more Shincha reviews.
  • At least one more Wuyi Yancha.

I will be entering Grad School This upcoming fall, and we will have to take that as it comes.

3 comments:

Sir William of the Leaf said...

Will be looking forward to everything!
Good luck in grad school!!

Alex Zorach said...

Don't give yourself too hard a time; I think even recently you've been updating your blog about as often as I typically post in my tea blog.

There are a lot of very valuable blogs out there that post infrequently. I ultimately think it's the quality that matters; your posts are always worth reading! =)

Split/Gender said...

Good luck~!

Bottom Banner