Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

O-Cha Kagoshima Shincha Yukata Midori

Yukata Midori/ YM for short is definitely a classic O-Cha offering, and I can not wait to taste this Shincha. I am an affiliate of O-cha because I like their teas and feel Kevin did a great job introducing a wide variety of Japanese teas to the English speaking market. I almost feel without him peoples exposure too Japanese greens would be limited almost to a more regional type setting. Not to mention the fact that I love the massive amount of information provided on the web page of each tea.


Yukata Midori Shincha leaf

Wow this has a wonderful aroma, it is actually so very very sweet, it smells almost like a candy. The taste while mellow is nice and round with hints of hearty grains, and nuts, but its also got the natural sweetness of a carrot.


Yukata Midori Shincha Color

It feels good to be back into a more regular life style for now, and today I'm rather over indulging on tea, in the past 3 hours, I've had Matcha, and I'm on my second Shincha. (I felt in a rather Japanese tea mood today).

With a cat roaming the grounds,
the birds sound alarm.
Drink the tea with the moment,
and enjoy life for its subtle charm.
--Adam Yusko.




Green Tea - For Your Health
green tea

No comments:

Bottom Banner