Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chinese Yancha Video!

This is the video I am expecting the most negative feedback on, though actually I'll expect that with any Chinese/ Taiwanese tea video I do.  On youtube it seems there is a lot more people heavily denouncing other peoples brewing on Chinese/ Taiwanese tea videos, while Japanese tea videos are more about learning and enjoying.

In this video I brewed up a fairly stuffed ( not super stuffed), pot of Yancha.  I do apologize for how long it took for me to stuff that little pot, the biggest problem with small pots is small openings.  Well sit back, relax, and watch me brew up a very potent and incredibly mind opening session of tea.  ( Right after I finished this session, I near instantly solved the second half of a homework assignment that had been stumping me).




No comments:

Bottom Banner