Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Tea Thoughts

I honestly feel that Saturdays were made for tea.  A whole day to be productive advancing what every you want to advance, but at the same time often at a relaxed pace, where sitting down and making several teas in one day does not seem luxurious but rather only natural.  It is just barely the other side of noon, and I have already had a delicious session of Matcha ( it sadly is not a staple in my tea stash), then possibly really wanting to give myself a good theanine kicking went on to Gyokuro.

Snow Day Gyokuro Setup

While for my health and safety the kettle is off, and the teaware is getting ready to be cleaned, I find myself wondering what tea I should make in a few hours for an afternoon session or two.  Such is how wonderful Saturdays can be.  While I had wanted to be a lot more productive, we are getting nailed with on and off lake effect snow bands which prohibit doing most of anything outside today.

While I have decided I want to try and film a tea video every Saturday for the near future, I find I filmed quite a few quite quickly, and I am starting to run out of ideas for videos.  Today I made a Matcha Video posted below. Do let me know if you have any suggestions for Videos you would like to see and I will do my best to accommodate them.





No comments:

Bottom Banner