Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gyokuro Video!

When I first started doing these youtube video's the first request I got was a request to show off how I brew Gyokuro.  Well happy to always oblige any requests I feasibly can, yesterday I set up the camera again, turned on the kettle, and took out my favorite gyokuro set up. 


I think I may venture into Chinese teas soon, as the waiting game waiting for water to cool is getting a little tiresome.  But I have taken to trying to include some notes in the wait time about what exactly I am waiting for and how I would tell when it is the temperature I want.  I still haven't quite worked up the courage to attempt to narrate my own videos yet.  That may still be to come. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed at "Well that shot didn't quite work out!" +1

Bottom Banner