Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Now On Youtube!

I have been tossing around an idea for a few weeks, and decided to finally act on it.  I will be creating a series of videos showing off the brewing of certain teas, along with showing off some of my teaware.  I will only mention the tea brewing videos on this blog.  

Here is my first tea brewing video, showing off my Sencha brewing Technique ( for the sake of time only through the first steep.


3 comments:

Peter said...

Very interesting, esp. your technique of judging the water temperature by feeling the teacup.

I look foward to more videos!

Unknown said...

Peter,

I am iffy about touching the water itself, but the judging by touching the outside of the cup is great though you really need to know your teaware. Depending on the piece the temps you feel for for the ideal brew can be drastically different.

Hobbes said...

I can't tell you how much I appreciated the silence of your video, accentuated by the background hum, like the welcoming clicks from an old vinyl recording. Unexpected tranquility, and much appreciated.


Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Bottom Banner