Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Fun Alliance Bi Lo Chun

First I should remark on how small these are, though they appear to be mostly whole leaves just tiny little buds of the plant. Upon opening the bag an amazing aroma of freshness filled the surrounding area. Its odd to say but the aroma of the dry leaves reminds me almost of anise.

Spring Snail

The Funny thing about this tea is the anise flavor is evident at nearly every single step, not that I'm complaining I like it well enough. Though I think the big thing about this tea is it has a long lasting finish which just holds onto many of the great flavors this tea has to offer.

Its very strong throughout two infusions and milder but still passable on the third. I might give a go for a fourth but we will see.


A seed of anxiety dwells inside my very core
spring snail taking root eagerly in the mighty Gaiwan
a gentle sniff and gleeful slurp and peace warms my center.

No comments:

Bottom Banner