Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Announcements

The Subtle Change

I would like to announce that I have accepted a guest blogger position on the T Ching blog to start in January. So for those of you wh o already read that blog you will now see an occasional post from me, and for those of you that do not it has a wealth of information and has attracted the likes of people like James Norwood-Pratt to be a writer for them, so I feel honored to have my writings posted among such people.

When talking to a friend about another project I was thinking about undertaking, he offered me a chance to collaborate with him on a site of his which is sort of a hodgepodge of topics that are of interest to him, one of which is Tea. His site is: Whimsical Curmudgeon at which I have already posted a brief article, and will probably submit an article when it strikes my fancy.

Sadly I am going to be keeping you in the dark about a few other projects I am working on until they materialize into something a bit more real. One is nearing completion, but another is basically in a dreams phase right now, and even if it were to work out it probably wouldn't come to life for at least another year.

No comments:

Bottom Banner