Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Site Launched.

So while I for most of the past year focused mainly on Chinese Teas and the teaware to go along with it, I had a strong attraction towards Hagi pieces. But sadly there is not a good source of Hagi information in English, at least not all in one place.

So this site is primarily to catalog my collection as it grows, and show of the beautiful Hagi pieces in a non studio environment which I feel makes them look rather sterile and not that impressive.

But secondly to hopefully share information I find out about Hagi with the English speaking world, and I do not claim to be an expert in any sense of the word.

So Here is a project that I hope all of you can enjoy.

No comments:

Bottom Banner