Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays

I want to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and hope there is always plenty of tea to be drunk. I do want to say that while it may seem that my blog is not getting updated often, it is because a policy I have where I do not review or really talk much about teas I have received as samples or as part of a swap on my blog. The exceptions are if its a free sample thrown in by a vendor, or if the person encourages me to blog about them.

So I've actually been drinking a fair bit of tea from swaps, and trying to finish off certain teas to trim my collection slightly.

But again I'm wishing everyone a happy holiday season, and apologize if the amount of posts slow slightly.

No comments:

Bottom Banner