Search the Sip Tip

Looking for something on this site? Use this search to find it.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Little Point and Shoot that Could

2001 Aged TGY Pour

Probably the most received comment I have gotten on my blog has been the fact that people enjoy the photos on the blog. And for that I say thank you.

Shui Jin Gui


I do not know if it is a bit more of a personal boredom factor, or the fact that I like to try and be creative how ever I can. Though I will say I try and breath a life into the tea, and my blog with interesting photos.

Teuk Seon Color

I wish I could say I have a secret to my photography, and honestly I've done this much with just Sony Point and Shoot. But if I would have to give some advice, though most tea blogs with photos do a good job of avoiding this, but I guess anyone taking pictures of tea and teaware, would be to avoid the obvious angles, and search for an angle that people do not expect to see that still captures what you wish to show.

No comments:

Bottom Banner